Refreshing Summer Cucumber Lemonade
This is the most refreshing summer beverage you’ve ever tasted. It’s unique in the way it infuses the flavors of fresh garden cucumbers, the tangy brightness of fresh lemons, and the lightness of an effervescent lemon-lime soda to create a delicious thirst quenching southern summer ade. Perfect when relaxing on your front porch swing on a warm summer night.
- 2 cups hot water
- ½ cup white sugar
- 3 lemons to juicing by Kuvings juicer
- ½ large cucumber
- 3 (12 fluid ounce) cans or bottles lemon-lime flavored soda
- 2 cups ice cubes, or as needed
- 1~2 sliced lemon, 3~5 sliced cucumber (garnish)
- Make Lemon and cucumber Juice with Kuvings juicer (Kuvings REVO830 can juice Lemon with skin)
Stir hot water and sugar together in a large pitcher until sugar is dissolved. Stir in lemon juice and cucumber juice
Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
Pour lemon-lime soda into pitcher. Serve lemonade over ice and garnished with lemon slices and halved cucumber slices.
Lemonade and cucumber juice pair perfectly in this refreshing homemade summer drink. Serve in the pitcher with cucumber and lemon slices.