Drinking soymilk has been associated with weight-loss and reducing cancer risk. Isoflavones in soy beans are also good for bone health and they helps to lower blood pressure & cholesterol.
- Soy Beans (150g)
- Water (150ml)
- Rinse soy beans well and soak them in water for at least 8 hours
- Fill pot with soaked beans and fresh water to 3/4 full
- Cook over medium heat and allow to boil until tender (7~10 minutes don’t overcook them)
- Let the soybeans cool down
- Using a large spoon or ladle, carefully measure out the mixture into the Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer, making sure to add equal parts soybeans and water each time